Admin Job at Oxford University.

Tim McCormick tim at timmcc.co.uk
Thu Apr 26 14:13:12 BST 2007

At the moment, you're far better off using the linux-flashplugin7

Although it's older and won't support a few of the more modern sites, it is at least stable, and gives you sound. Albeit, there are still the 'usual' problems with audio sync that seem to plague any version of Flash not on windows. Indeed, I've noticed the same issue inside of Flash under Opera on my Wii!

--
Tim McCormick
tim at timmcc.co.uk