Admin Job at Oxford University.

John Murphy freebsd001 at freeode.co.uk
Thu Apr 26 01:43:58 BST 2007

Hi Joe

The list has been quiet recently so I doubt if anyone noticed the down time.
Except the occasional noise about the Manchester BSD UG "Thing" of course :)
Paul's most recent missive on the subject was a good read.

If you're looking for a new ISP I recommend an enta.net reseller. Enta are,
to some extent, an FreeBSD shop, and UKFSN (whom I've been with for about a
year now) donates its profits to fund OSS. In fact I first heard about Free
BSD from enta's CTO when I used their dial-up service about ten years ago!

I've been messing with a certain Feisty Fawn on the desktop recently.
My first experience of any Linux. It's good, in some ways, but I've already
decided to blow it away and put Free back in its place. I won't go into the
reasons for doing so here, except to say has certainly made me appreciate
Free's documentation and man pages all the more.

--
ATB, John.