Admin Job at Oxford University.

Josef Karthauser joe at tao.org.uk
Wed Apr 25 15:46:40 BST 2007

--ZOudaV4lSIjFTlHv

Hey people,

Long time no write me!  I've been busy in non-FreeBSD land doing a PhD
in theoretical physic; almost done.....

It's been brought to my attention that Oxford Uni's theoretical physics
department are looking for a sys-admin to set up a new MacOS-X cluster
for them, and work on a full-time basis.  I thought that it might be of
interest to someone here.  If it is check out,

    http://www-thphys.physics.ox.ac.uk/user/GillDancey/Physics-OSX.htm

and let me know how it goes.

How are things?  I've not read the list for ages.  Oh, and sorry about
yesterday; I don't know if you noticed, but the list-mail was down for a
while.  My network provider (Bulldog) decided to cancel my service
without warning and left me up shitcreak... bah!  Luckily I managed to
pursuade a friend to house my server elsewhere until I can get a new
connection installed.

Joe

--ZOudaV4lSIjFTlHv

--ZOudaV4lSIjFTlHv--