Partitioning scheme ideas

Richard A Barrow arb at aaa-comms.com
Thu Apr 12 21:54:33 BST 2007

Just gmirror it up and walk away, I have done something similar and have
never been back to the box since I built it 4 years ago for a =
construction
company, the difference was it has apache mysql email and a samba share =
on 4
x 140GB SATA mirrored.

It's never gone down, and I see no reason for it to. FreeBSD 5.4 was =
current
then, and it is still running it.

Be aware that with hot swaps you may have issues replacing the drives =
under
software mirroring if something does happen.

Otherwise .. have fun with it broe :)

Regards Richard