Job adverts?

Matthew Seaman matthew.seaman at thebunker.net
Sun Sep 24 09:21:22 BST 2006

--------------enigCFA46E61620BAFF6AB52196B

Frank Shute wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 23, 2006 at 08:54:33AM +0100, Matthew Seaman wrote:
>>
>> Dear list,
>>
>> I seem to remember this topic coming up earlier this year, but I am
>> failing miserably at finding the thread in the list archives.=20
>>
>> Please remind me what the list policy is towards posting job adverts?
>>
>=20
> I remember it coming up to. If I remember rightly, nobody expressed an
> opinion that FreeBSD jobs should not be posted.
>=20
> I suggest that since you are a 'regular' you should go ahead and post.
>=20
> Anybody who objects should speak up now.

Very well.  Although what I shall do is post a pointer to the ad I send t=
freebsd-jobs@ --- while I have been getting responses there, they've all
come from far flung corners of the world and generally from people who se=
em
rather too senior for the positions.

    http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-jobs/2006-September/000453=
=2Ehtml

I know people have bemoaned the lack of entry level positions using
FreeBSD or Unix in general.  Now, like buses, two come along at once...

If you are interested please do send in a CV.  Or pass this offer on to
any friends and acquaintances who might be interested.  It's not beyond
the bounds of possibility that we would hire someone straight out of
University for these roles, although they would have to have a history of=

being actively involved in FreeBSD, Linux or other unixoid OSes.

	Cheers,

	Matthew

--=20
                                                      Flat 3