Job adverts?

Frank Shute frank at esperance-linux.co.uk
Sun Sep 24 00:06:43 BST 2006

On Sat, Sep 23, 2006 at 08:54:33AM +0100, Matthew Seaman wrote:

> Dear list,
>
> I seem to remember this topic coming up earlier this year, but I am
> failing miserably at finding the thread in the list archives.
>
> Please remind me what the list policy is towards posting job adverts?

I remember it coming up to. If I remember rightly, nobody expressed an
opinion that FreeBSD jobs should not be posted.

I suggest that since you are a 'regular' you should go ahead and post.

Anybody who objects should speak up now.

Regards,

--

 Frank

echo "f r a n k @ e s p e r a n c e - l i n u x . c o . u k" | sed 's/ //g'