Boot fail, please help!

Mervyn Passmore mpassmore at m-p.co.uk
Thu Oct 26 17:17:51 BST 2006

Many thanks - panic over by mounting using mount -a and commenting out the
offending drive in fstab and rebooting.

My next task is to replace the dead slave drive with another. I can remove
the comment in fstab, but presumably I have to format the new drive somehow
for BSD using fdisk?

Do I have to specify criteria for the drive or simply specify its name?

Mervyn

Meadows & Passmore Ltd
1 Ellen Street
Portslade