For Sale: Sangoma S518 PCI ADSL card

Simon Dick simond at irrelevant.org
Fri Oct 20 17:08:46 BST 2006

Hope nobody minds me posting this on here, but if anyone's interested in
a FreeBSD compatible PCI ADSL card I have a spare Sangoma S518 card (the
old style, ie big card, the newer ones apparently don't work under
FreeBSD). I got it to try to get it working under pfSense but never got
the time so got a ethernet pppoe capable "modem" instead. I'm willing to
sell this for =A360 plus a fiver p&p which will get you special delivery
within the uk.

If this isn't wanted here then I'll post on ebay next :)