PXE Boot

Jamie White jatos.software at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 14:03:07 GMT 2006

------=_Part_7641_11873556.1164722587510

Hi
I want to setup a few systems on my network that boot via PXE. What I would
ideally want todo is this:

Network runs PXE Boot
Network server sends GRUB to client
GRUB boots FreeBSD.

Would it be possible to mount the root filesystem via Samba, as I prefer to
use over NFS. I am wondering, what be the best way to go about this. Also
anyone know where I can get some reliable PXE thin clients, either new or
second hand.

Jamie