Help - LDAP in a hurry

Francois Joubert francois.joubert at imagination.com
Fri Nov 10 15:35:58 GMT 2006

Hi All

I need to do 3 things quickly (usual deadline of "yesterday") and have
about zero knowledge of the subject (software and concepts):

1. build an LDAP server
    (I have built one with FreeBSD 4.11 and OpenLDAP 2.3.27 from ports
     but seem to have got myself into a position where slapd won't start)

2. transfer our user and group information via LDIF file to the LDAP box

3. test integration between NetApp filer and OpenLDAP

Any pointers and recipes welcome.

If anyone is available to this on a freelance basis, Please contact me
directly. Experience of NetApp is not essential.

Thanks

Francois Joubert

  Imagination Ltd
  25 Store Street South Crescent, London WC1E 7BL, England
  Tel +44 (0)20 7323 3300  Fax +44 (0)20 7323 5801

  This email contains privileged and confidential information, and is
  intended only for the addressee. If you are not the named addressee
  you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email.  Please
  notify the sender immediately by email if you have received this
  email by mistake and please delete it from your system.