Newbies or trolls?

k k ingou88 at yahoo.gr
Mon May 15 22:31:19 BST 2006

--- Jeff LaCoursiere <jeff at jeff.net> wrote:

> Don't u typ on a keybrd lik u typ on a phon?

> On Mon, 15 May 2006, Paul Robinson wrote:
>
> > On 15 May 2006, at 14:34, Jamie White wrote:
> >
> > > A lot of 18 year old I know do tend to use a lot
> of slang...

he he that was for me. i am writing that way because
i use irc a lot.

about everything, everybody do or did with FreeBSD:

i told it before. i am a simple user. i used unix back
in 1990. simple user and that time. and now, i tried
something else than windows. thats all.
  though from the handbook somebody learns things .

 the way it works [as i think] is, that code firstly
works here, and afterwards is ported in windows, or
somebody tries to port it over there.

 i was 18 yrs old in 1987
  i am from greece, thats the problem with my grammar,

cya

×ñçóéìïðïéåßôå Yahoo!;
ÂáñåèÞêáôå ôá åíï÷ëçôéêÜ ìçíýìáôá (spam); Ôï Yahoo! Mail
äéáèÝôåé ôçí êáëýôåñç äõíáôÞ ðñïóôáóßá êáôÜ ôùí åíï÷ëçôéêþí
ìçíõìÜôùí http://login.yahoo.com/config/mail?.intl=gr