Newbies or trolls?

Ceri Davies ceri at submonkey.net
Mon May 15 16:41:39 BST 2006

--+PbGPm1eXpwOoWkI

On Mon, May 15, 2006 at 03:24:24PM +0100, Geraint Edwards wrote:

> Lead by example:  as an old-timer on this list as well as with FreeBSD,
> you could explain what you've been using FreeBSD for recently.

That's a nice idea.

I have been trying to speed sysinstall's death by doing some work on it.

I also told find(1) about the st_birthtime field in struct stat.

I made an image for dd'ing to USB sticks
(http://people.FreeBSD.org/~ceri/FreeBSDonUSB), but urge everyone to use
NanoBSD instead.

Mostly though, I have just been using it.

Ceri
--=20
                                                  -- Moliere

--+PbGPm1eXpwOoWkI