Newbies or trolls?

Jamie White jatos.software at gmail.com
Mon May 15 14:34:45 BST 2006

------=_Part_33374_8776259.1147700085938

>Weird that the UK list is getting so many mails from people whose
>first language doesn't appear to be English, but maybe that's just
>the way 18-year olds talk these days. :-)

A lot of 18 year old I know do tend to use a lot of slang...

------=_Part_33374_8776259.1147700085938

&gt;Weird that the UK list is getting so many mails from people whose<br>
&gt;first language doesn't appear to be English, but maybe that's just<br>
&gt;the way 18-year olds talk these days. :-)<br>

------=_Part_33374_8776259.1147700085938--