sound card/CD player

Edmund Craske edmund at m00is.net
Sat May 13 23:12:56 BST 2006

Well firstly, check that your CD drive is actually connected to your
sound card with one of those 4 pin/2 pin cables (analog/digital,
respectively), otherwise you're never gonna hear anything! After that,
you'll need to unmute and raise the volume of the CD channel in the
mixer, though I couldn't say how to do that in your instance.

Edmund Craske