FreeBSD User Guides

Dan Nicholls d.a.nicholls at gmail.com
Wed May 10 11:23:24 BST 2006

Dear all,

As you might have figured out, I'm new to FreeBSD (in fact I'm new to everything Unix...been using Windows ever since I
can remember). I've just successfully installed FreeBSD on my computer and now I need to go about setting it up.

I need a good book though - the handbook on the FreeBSD website is good but I can't have it in front of me as I'm
playing about with FreeBSD...and its too much trouble to print it out. I was wondering if anybody had any suggestions
for a decent FreeBSD book for the complete beginner...

Cheers, hopefully future posts will be a bit more meaningful!

Dan :-)