Manchester BSDUG - tonight

Paul Robinson paul at iconoplex.co.uk
Tue May 2 14:27:51 BST 2006

It's the first Tuesday of the month, it's almost(ish) 7:30pm, it's
CRACKERJACK!!!!

Actually, no, it isn't. But it is the May meeting of the Manchester
BSD User Group, starting at 7:30pm at the Sandbar on Grosvenor
Street, Manchester.

One night only: special screening of an exclusive video, "[Could]
Murder [a Beer] on the Flixton Express".

Personally, I'm only going to be around until 9pm at the latest due
to work stuff going on, and haven't had any confirmations of
attendance which means it could be a wash-out. Even so, hope to see
people there.

Any queries, feel free to mail me or the list.

--
Paul Robinson