Hi all

Reinhold Platzoeder reinhold at violetlan.net
Fri Mar 24 12:47:00 GMT 2006

--Sig_mC0P1VQhlhSvA5CeoLQK7DG

Hi

I'm new to this mailing list. I have been using FreeBSD for about 2
years now and I really enjoy it. I have been around computers for about
7 to 8 years.

I am currently living in Berlin Germany and I am looking for work in
England. I was wondering if any one here can maybe help me. I'm
looking for an entry level sysadmin position. I find it really hard to
find work in Germany mostly because I can't speak any German. I have
been working mostly in computer stores but since I came to Germany it
was really hard finding work so I took up cooking for a while and now I
want to get back into computers.

Thanks
--=20

Reinhold Platzoeder