Scilab

Ceri Davies ceri at submonkey.net
Thu Mar 16 23:10:41 GMT 2006

--wmhq21yAGFMoSpeN

On Thu, Mar 16, 2006 at 07:17:53PM +0000, g.stevens wrote:
> Hello all, I've got scilab to compile and atlas on 6.0. I assume you got =
complaints about missing .a libraries? At least that was one of the problem=
s I had, in the end I compiled atlas-devel not atlas as it is broken! I als=
o had to make static libraries so you would issue the following command in =
/usr/ports/math/atlas-devel
> make -DWITH_STATICLIB install
> do NOT type clean (see below) or you will have to recompile the atlas lib=
s.

Hmm.  math/atlas compiles OK here on i386 6.1-PRERELEASE.

Your problems would be worth reporting on ports at FreeBSD.org.

Ceri
--=20
                                                  -- Moliere

--wmhq21yAGFMoSpeN