Give a talk on FreeBSD

Kevin O'Connor kevin at ziptek-technologies.co.uk
Sun Mar 5 22:58:46 GMT 2006

Chris
Might be best to try some of the PCBSD guys if it's the desktop side of
things. They have a most excellent implementation and I always said it was
only really a server OS and not suited to desktops but having tried it I'm
really pleased to say I'm a convert. I think Tim McCormick is involved in it
so you could try contacting him via this list or maybe the forums at
http://www.pcbsd.org/forums/

Good luck, this OS needs it's profile raising
Kevin