Job Hunting

Jamie White jatos.software at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 18:47:37 BST 2006

Hi
I am currently looking for a job in the UK (London, or the South
East). I just posting to see if there is anyone here who would looking
for what I have to offer.

I am interested in the doing the following jobs:

Web Developer (Involving scripting in PHP or Perl)
Network administration
Unix system admin

The main type of job I am after is Web Developer, as this is where
most of my job strengths. I have previously programmed a content
management system.

I have uploaded my CV here:

http://www.jatos.co.uk/jamie/cv-public.pdf

I have also included a basic CMS which I have designed. It can be found at

http://www.jatos.co.uk/jamie/cms.zip

If there is anyone here who is interested in having me as an employee,
just say and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Thankyou, Jamie