D-Link DE620 Network Car

Kevin O'Connor kevin at ziptek-technologies.co.uk
Sun Jun 25 02:24:32 BST 2006

I remember someone did try to write one for 4x quite while ago but I don't
think it ever got anywhere as there was a lack of interest and support for
old obscure hardware is being removed not added these days. From what I can
remember of pocket adapters in general the performance was poor to say the
lest.
If you have another box on the network to connect it to, a Laplink cable is
probably your best bet.

Kevin