Samba woes

aaa comms arb at aaa-comms.com
Fri Jun 16 23:11:51 BST 2006

Just thinking about it there, I set up a 5.4 server running Samba and =
they
use win2k / win XP home and Win XP SP 1 & SP 2 with no issues, all I can
think of is how are you doing the auth on the samba server itself ? i.e.
legacy smbpasswd ?

I remember setting up each username as the username the client logs in =
with
for a reason I have forgotten.=20

Sincerely Alan.R.Barrow
Though the road may appear tough, be under no illusion perception is
projection, your truth shall set you free.