Old Kit Going Going ......

Ceri Davies ceri at submonkey.net
Sun Jun 11 16:32:11 BST 2006

--b/3kIrr+SWblMf9a

On Sun, Jun 11, 2006 at 04:25:49PM +0100, Kevin O'Connor wrote:
> I checked what was on the request list before I offered the kit here.
> Also I'm holding some stuff back incase any of the commiters have a need =
of
> a server for storage/testing =20

That's cool.  It's just that I know that the list isn't complete as it
could be, since people sometimes don't realise that they could use
something unless it's dangled in front of them :)  It's pretty common
for donations@ to send a message to the developers list asking if there
are any takers for an item.

Cheers,

Ceri