Reminder: Manchester, UK BSD UG Tonight - ** CHANGE OF VENUE **

Paul Robinson paul at iconoplex.co.uk
Tue Jun 6 09:49:32 BST 2006

Just a quick note that tonight is of course the first Tuesday of the
month, and some of us will be loitering around:

The Briton's Protection, 50 Great Bridgewater Street, M2 5LL

Note, this is not our normal venue.

As the weather is expected to be hot and sunny all day, I propose we
head for the beer garden/back yard, but if it gets nippy we'll be in
one of the rooms around the back of the bar.

Confirmed attendance so far is low (just three people responded last
week), but I intend going and spending a few hours down there
drinking premium lager regardless. :-)

Any problems, you know where to reach me.

--
Paul Robinson