I need a broadband recommendation

Gary Hendricks bsdmail at project415.org
Wed Jul 26 10:43:02 BST 2006

> Same here with Telewest/Blueyonder (now NTL:Telewest, soon to be Virgin :-)
>
> I started on PAYG dialup, then SurfUnlimited fixed price dialup then 512Kb/s
> BB and due to free speed increases and one paid upgrade to the next tier I'm
> now on 10Mb/s
Same here. I have been on 10Mb/s for a while now and it truly rocks! The
opposite is now happening, when I look at the traffic graphs, they now
hardly show a bump. My line is under utilised for about 80% of the time.
(The household has 5 users doing mostly streaming audio)

Very impressed with Telewest on their networking (I don't use their mail
either..) . Now if only they can get the TVdrive issues sorted..