I need a broadband recommendation

Dave Gallagher david.gallagher at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Jul 25 19:50:33 BST 2006

On Tuesday 25 July 2006 14:34, Paul Robinson wrote:
> The other thing to look out for is bandwidth caps. I almost upgraded =A0
> my NTL line from 2Mb to 10Mb until I noticed that 2Mb is uncapped, =A0
> but 10Mb is capped to 2 Gigabytes a month...

If I'm not mistaken (and I may well be!) NTL caps are now gone (or about to=
=20
go) to bring them in line with the Telewest/Blueyonder portion of the=20
business.

I'm on Blueyonder and like others experience of NTL I can't fault the=20
connection at all.  Almost no downtime in the years I've had BB from them. =
=20
The tech support is generally pretty good too, particular the online tech=20
support people who inhabit the internal blueyonder.* internal newsgroups.

=2D-=20
Dave