I need a broadband recommendation

Dominic Marks dom at goodforbusiness.co.uk
Tue Jul 25 17:10:11 BST 2006

Geraint Edwards wrote:
> Geraint Edwards <gedge-lists at yadn.org> said
> 		(on Tue, Jul 25, 2006 at 03:03:25PM +0100):
>
>> If you choose Plusnet, let me know, cos they do a discount for
>> referrals.  Ahem.
>>

> Er, can I withdraw my comments about Plusnet...
>
> 	http://usergroup.plus.net/news_060725_emailerror.php
>
> Zen sound great... :-)

Heh. Be did something similar to this. They apparently had some sort
of problem with their payment system and one staff member was tasked
with informing the customers. He selected the "everyone in the TO:" method.
So I have a fairly recently database all Be customer's email addresses in
my Inbox, like everyone else on the list...

:)

--
Dominic