I need a broadband recommendation

hammond.mason at uk.abnamro.com hammond.mason at uk.abnamro.com
Tue Jul 25 15:32:21 BST 2006

Thanks for everyones' help so far.
I've managed to track down some further details at www.ADSLguide.co.uk.
The good news is that I am within 1km of my telephone exchange.
The bad news is that - according to ADSLguide - my telephone exchange only
has ADSL and furthermore it has a maximum bandwidth of 8Mb/s - I'm pretty
sure I got that part right now ;)
This entry, however, was as at April 2004.
Does anyone know where I could get more up to date information?
privileged. If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by
return e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorised
use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly
prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change. ABN AMRO
Bank N.V, which has its seat at Amsterdam, the Netherlands, and is
registered in the Commercial Register under number 33002587, including its
group companies, shall not be liable for the improper or incomplete
transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any
delay in its receipt or damage to your system. ABN AMRO Bank N.V. (or its
group companies) does not guarantee that the integrity of this
communication has been maintained nor that this communication is free of
viruses, interceptions or interference.