Freebsd, Debian, Windows on same PC

tomasz dereszynski tomaszd at paraklet.net
Tue Jul 25 01:17:04 BST 2006

Hello Jamie,

JW> btw, I am not interesting in putting any of these OS's in a virtual
JW> machine for one reason and another. Also as for the XP knows best, I
JW> know, fortunately for me XP comes preinstalled on the laptop, so I
JW> just have to resize its partition.

resize partition using 'partition magic' or similar tool - 40GB for
windows - rest live unused
and install in order ... as you like - don't forget to live unused
space for next system...

what is you question?
cos it looks like you known what you need... ;-)

--
"Confidence is what you have before you    |   Tomasz Dereszynski
 understand the problem." -- Woody Allen   |   tomaszd(at)paraklet(dot)net