FreeBSD loses time when used in VMware

Pete French pete at twisted.org.uk
Wed Jul 5 15:37:05 BST 2006

> "maybe the boss must understand than he can not know everything."
>
> seemed a bit deep at this time of day.

Heh - myabe you should come and work for my boss then, who certainly needs
to be made to understand that he can't know everything! :-) here's a man
who is proud of not having a computer is his office, yet if he asks me to
do something and I say "that's a technical impossibility" he says "why not"
and expects some kind of answer. I wish he'd realise that he can't have it
both ways. Sigh...

-pete.