General Samba usage

Jamie White jatos.software at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 21:56:42 BST 2006

Ok found the key:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User
Shell Folders

Here are location of all the individual bitts of the profile.
Personally, I would set all the appropiate values here to the server
copy of the profile, but let user/ntuser.dat sync. This is what has
got best results for me.

Jamie

--
Jamie