General Samba usage

Jamie White jatos.software at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 21:53:13 BST 2006

Hi
If you set login home and path it will set where Windows gets the
profile from, but it still sync. To stop syncing all together you will
need to with a login script change the registry string
ProfileImagePath in [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows
NT\CurrentVersion\ProfileList\key-for-user\] to the the server
profile.

However its probably better to change the the registry values for
invidual parts of the profile, I am currently trying to find these
values atm.
Jamie

--
Jamie