General Samba usage

Jamie White jatos.software at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 21:39:00 BST 2006

btw, I forgot to mentino you change this by setting the profile to the
location of the server copy at logon. There also a few other Windows
registry keys you change to effect the syncing behaviour. If you want
to know more, just ask.
Jamie

On 7/1/06, Jamie White <jatos.software at gmail.com> wrote

--