inetd

Kevin O'Connor kevin at ziptek-technologies.co.uk
Fri Jan 20 13:33:51 GMT 2006

"A rose by any other name would smell as sweet"
Call it Linux call it Unix call it anything you like but above all call it
GREAT :)

Linux is the name used to describe the GNU operating system that uses the
Linux kernel. Linux is not an OS but people stopped differentiating between
the OS and the kernel a long time ago.

The BSD flavours are derived from 4.4BSDlite from Berkeley University, which
in it's self is based on work done at AT&T.

Now if only we could get this list to react to problems as quickly as they
reacted to your typo ;P

Regards
Kevin