inetd

Derrin Morton derrin at usa.net
Fri Jan 20 11:08:17 GMT 2006

Before my in box gets hammerred much more for making a stupid statement,
I have apologised to those that have been offended by my lack of
understanding regards FreeBSD. -

 Please note I do comprehend the difference between UNIX and Linux, of
which FreeBSD is of the former, not the latter flavours.  Message
received and understood - May we close this discussion now?

Thanks :-)

Still happy!