[Fwd: inetd]

Derrin Morton derrin at usa.net
Fri Jan 20 08:27:49 GMT 2006

Forgot to include ifconfig details:

ifconfig entry
lnc0: flags=108802<BROADAST,SIMPLEX,MULTICAST,NEEDSGIANT> mtu 1500
        ether 00:0C.xx.xx.xx.a9
plip0: flags=108810<POINTOPOINT,SIMPLEX,MULTICAST,NEEDSGIANT> mtu 1500
l0: flags=8049<UP,LOOPBACK,RUNNING,MULTICAST> mtu 16384
       inet6 ::1prefixlen 128
       inet fe80::1%lo0 prefixlen 64 scopeid 0x3
       inet 127.0.0.1 netmask 0xff000000