Greetings

Sam Smith S at mSmith.net
Mon Jan 16 09:38:24 GMT 2006

On Sun, 15 Jan 2006, Tim McCormick wrote:
> Hrm.. not really looked into it to be honest with you, it'd be something I'd
> be interested in. Do you have to be a UKUUG member to attend? Oh, and any
> idea of associated costs?

You don't have to be a member to attend, although it is
cheaper for you to join and get the member's rate than it is
to not join and attend.

If you're speaking, we don't charge you for showing up.

>> If Sam hasn't yet tricked you into giving a talk on PC-BSD, maybe you should
>> drop him a line...
>
> I'd be quite open to giving a short talk on what PC-BSD is, what makes us
> special and where we want to go with it. But I think the call to papers ended
> in December.

We still have one or two open slots. So if you want to
submit something, go ahead. The same goes for anyone else
who may have something interesting they want to say
abbout BSD.

Sam

--
Risks: If you never try anything new, you'll miss out on many of
life's great disappointments