Greetings

Tim McCormick tim at timmcc.co.uk
Thu Jan 12 23:27:24 GMT 2006

Hello everyone,

Just discovered this user group, so thought I'd join it. My name is Tim
McCormick and I'm 22. I've been around FreeBSD for a while and got rid of the
last part of my Windows environment about a year ago now.

I currently attend Aston University (in Birmingham). In my spare time I
develop for PC-BSD, for those of you that don't know it's FreeBSD 6 (at the
moment) with a warm fuzzy layer of friendliness and ease of use on top.

Anyway, hello again, I look forward to participating in this user group.

Regards,

Tim
--
Tim McCormick