cvsup.uk.FreeBSD.org

Ceri Davies ceri at submonkey.net
Wed Jan 4 09:09:16 GMT 2006

--zGa1rFMfQatMxgJk

On Wed, Jan 04, 2006 at 07:59:35AM +0000, Dominic Mitchell wrote:
> Has anybody else noticed that cvsup.uk.FreeBSD.org is not responding at=
=20
> the moment?

It was working at 6:30 this morning; took a couple of retries, but I
expect that pretty much and run all my cvsup processes with "-r 20".

If there is a problem I'd expect it to be transient.  In my experience
it has always been fixed seconds after I complained to someone about it,
so perhaps you're in luck :)

Ceri
--=20
not sure about the former.			  -- Einstein (attrib.)

--zGa1rFMfQatMxgJk

--zGa1rFMfQatMxgJk--