Reminder: Manchester BSD UG, 3rd Jan - TONIGHT

Paul Robinson paul at iconoplex.co.uk
Tue Jan 3 10:39:24 GMT 2006

                     Manchester BSD User Group - 3rd Jan
                     -----------------------------------

Happy New Year to all!

Due to the enjoyment of the festivities over the last week (hic!), no reminder
was sent out for the Manchester BSD User Group, so sorry for the short notice.

There will be a meeting at the usual venue of the Sandbar this evening
starting at 7:30pm

I'm expecting it to be a quiet meet-up this month as there are only two
confirmed and one maybe so far. If you plan to come along, let me know. If you
need any help finding the venue if it is your first time, let me know and I'll
email you my mobile number off list.

Hope to see some people there, and my first New Year's Resolution is to make
sure I do the things Sam Smith asks me to do. :-)

- Paul Robinson