What's a Vampire Omelette ?

Paul Robinson paul at iconoplex.co.uk
Tue Feb 28 12:07:10 GMT 2006

On 27 Feb 2006, at 23:36, Jonathan Schneider wrote:

> Almost everything on it makes sense. There are pictures of sea
> creatures labeled with terms like "Insecure Permissions" and "Code
> Bloat". Then there's the puffer fish frying something labeled a
> Vampire Omelette and I still don't know what it is.

Well, OK, an omelette is a bit like a pancake but with 46.7% less
fun. Remember, it's pancake day, so you're allowed to test this fact
*extensively*.

A Vampire Omelette is unique in that:

a) It is 215% less fun than a pancake. This statistically makes no
sense, but you'd understand if you ever tried making a Vampire Omelette.

b) Instead of using cheese, mushrooms, onion, etc. you use blood
sucking nocturnal bat-morphing devils. And a bit more dill than usual
helps, I think.

c) They're illegal in Switzerland. Oh sure, they're down with Nazi
gold and conspiring with the Vatican, but Vampire Omelettes? Not this
century...

d) You become a vampire after eating one.

> Can somebody help please or do I need medication ?

Medication is optional but recommended. Not just for Vampire
Omelettes, but for life in general.

Hope that helps. Maybe.

--
Paul Robinson