Info about how to pass thruough proxy while net installing the kde port

Andrew Hodgson andrew at exlayer.co.uk
Tue Feb 21 10:31:57 GMT 2006

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=freebsd+ports+ftp+proxy&btnG=Google+S
earch&meta=

From
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/ports-using.html:

"The ports system uses fetch(1) to download the files, which honors various
environment variables, including FTP_PASSIVE_MODE, FTP_PROXY, and
FTP_PASSWORD. You may need to set one or more of these if you are behind a
firewall, or need to use an FTP/HTTP proxy. See fetch(3) for the complete
list."

:)