Info about how to pass thruough proxy while net installing the kde port

abhi kapoor linuxmank at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 21 03:59:08 GMT 2006

------=_Part_5352_444959.1140494348268

hi
i had just install FreeBSD and want to install kde on it
but my university use proxy server which require authentication
well there is a option for proxy setting but does not allow me to use my
username and password hence i am unable to connet to freebsd site to
download the kde port
Please any comments or help

Regards
Sunny

------=_Part_5352_444959.1140494348268

my username and password hence i am unable to connet to freebsd site to dow=
nload the kde port </div>

------=_Part_5352_444959.1140494348268--