No-OS PCs

Frank Mitchell mitchell at cloudynwuk.force9.co.uk
Sun Feb 19 17:22:52 GMT 2006

Surely it was worth pointing out that the Bosworth-1 comes without a Screen
or Keyboard, because some people might not realise until they go to collect
it in London. It says you need to do that.

And why do they assume the average Small Businessman isn't handy with
computers? It ain't necessarily so, and probably less so in their Target
Market.

Meanwhile, people anywhere near Stoke-On-Trent might be interested in "One
Stop Computers" on London Road. See: www.onestopcomputers.org. They'll
happily sell you a PC without any Pre-Installed Operating System.

I haven't actually bought a machine from them so far, but I did buy some of
their cheap Unbranded Memory, which has worked okay for more than
five years now. I actually tested it recently.

Faictz Ce Que Vouldras: Frank Mitchell