Theunicorn.biz commence sales of Free BSD preinstalled PC system

Gary Hendricks bsdmail at project415.org
Thu Feb 16 21:32:39 GMT 2006

Ceri Davies wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 16, 2006 at 08:53:35PM +0000, Gary Hendricks wrote:
>> *snip*

> What's your point?  Shit, wish them good luck and find something else to
> complain about if you don't like it.
>
> No wonder nobody bothers with BSD with this kind of response.
>
> Ceri

I am not complaining. Quite the contrary.
Maybe they should team up with the guys from PC-BSD
(http://www.pcbsd.org/)

I just found it odd that it does not do a lot of things it ought to do.

I am all for _promoting_ FreeBSD. Really. I am.

If some constructive suggestions from a group like ours is not welcome
then maybe we have missed the point of keeping FreeBSD alive and
making sure it looks good and performs well. First impressions count.
You do not get a second chance at a first impression.

-Gary