Theunicorn.biz commence sales of Free BSD preinstalled PC system

Gary Hendricks bsdmail at project415.org
Thu Feb 16 20:53:35 GMT 2006

*snip*

> The website is at www.theunicorn.biz

*snip*

Anyone read the FAQ section?

"What do you not do ?
We do not support any peripherals, including printers, flash memory
sticks, cameras or scanners. We do not currently support sound,
although sound and telephony and planned for Bosworth-2. We do not
provice mice, keyboards and screens, however we will provide a
verified mouse keyboard and screen set for all Bosworth purchasers. We
do not install Apache, however we will support its install. We do not
currently provide ADSL circuits or routers, however these are also
planned for Bosworth-2.We do not support databases, however the system
has been set up for Postgres and we do plan to support this at a later
date. Database servers will require the reallocation of the space on
the Hard Drive, generally achieved by a reinstall of the OS. We do not
warranty the hardware after 90 days, however we will provide ad hoc
maintenence."