Theunicorn.biz commence sales of Free BSD preinstalled PC system

Gary bsdmail at project415.org
Thu Feb 16 15:57:33 GMT 2006

ed joyce wrote:
> Theunicorn.biz in conjunction with their UK
> distributor Samite have commenced the sale of
> Bosworth-1 a preinstalled FreeBSD PC.

*snip*

> The website is at www.theunicorn.biz
>
> Ed Joyce

All very nice if you live in/near London.

"We will provide you with a non binding delivery time when an order is
placed" Hmm..

I appreciate the fact it will come preloaded with FreeBSD, but what
about some other deals.. like this one from Dell which comes as a box
and is very happy running *BSD. I have one of these and its brilliant.

http://tinyurl.com/b8p7c  (Just the box systems from Dell)

-Gary