Reminder: Manchester BSDUG, TONIGHT, 19:30 @ Sandbar

Paul Robinson paul at iconoplex.co.uk
Tue Feb 7 11:00:54 GMT 2006

I'm sure many of you have been so excited with anticipation over the last 7
days that you've hardly been able to sleep, so you shouldn't need a reminder
that tonight is the February meeting of the Manchester BSD User Group.

There are currently 4 (count them! FOUR!) confirmed attendees, one "feeling
rubbish but will try" and two further people likely to bother showing up. You
know the crowd scenes in the film "Ghandi"? With these numbers, it'll almost
look like that - but without handlebar-moustache-wearing British army officers
shooting at us. Perhaps.

Exciting activities planned for tonight include:

- Drinking!
- Talking!!
- Drinking a bit more!!
- Talking again!
- Somebody might have a cigarette!!!
- Talking some more!!

And at the end of the night, the main event: going home.

We will be congregating at 19:30 @ The Sandbar, Grosvenor Street, Manchester.
If you have never been there before and don't know where you're going, you can
email me off-list and I'll give you directions and/or my mobile number.

Hope to see you there!

--
Paul Robinson