Freebsd-users digest, Vol 1 #1952 - 11 msgs

Zoe Parsons zoe at theasylum.demon.co.uk
Mon Feb 6 06:43:48 GMT 2006

On Sun, 5 Feb 2006, Ben Paley wrote:

> Palace Pier and West Pier: the latter is the blackened hulk we still see from
> the front. ALLEGEDLY there are those who would like there to be only one pier
> and to call it 'Brighton Pier', but they haven't quite succeeded... yet...
Damn their eyes! I've been a sulky/moody Hovian all my life and I refuse
to start renaming everything in a cause of self aggrandising Brighton
lefty council nutters!
Or I could just do what I usually do and ignore such silly stuff. ;-)

--
Huzzah! I've come out of my depression long enough to write some emails!

Zoe Parsons   | skype:mpsonscix   |
zoe at theasylum.demon.co.uk   |   http://livejournal.com/~zoep
mpsons at cix.compulink.co.uk  |   ICQ:97984995
aim:mpsonscix  |  yim:mpsons_cix  |  msn:zoe at theasylum.demon.co.uk
Just because I might be logged onto these doesn't mean I'm there...