Hello there

Zoe Parsons zoe at theasylum.demon.co.uk
Sat Feb 4 18:46:26 GMT 2006

On Thu, 2 Feb 2006, Dominic Mitchell wrote:

> Heh, isn't it "The City of Brighton and Hove" these days?  ;-)
Not over this end it isn't. ;-)

> I'm another brightonian FreeBSD user, anwyay.  I've not used
> OpenBSD/NetBSD recently, my sole server is still running FreeBSD
> 6-STABLE.
I have to admit I've just given up with NetBSD again for a few days due to it
being annoying at the install. However I've got the machine to put Free on
setup now so that's tomorrow sorted. :-)

--
If I don't reply, don't take it personally, I'm probably being incredibly
depressed again. :-)

Zoe Parsons   | skype:mpsonscix   |
zoe at theasylum.demon.co.uk   |   http://livejournal.com/~zoep
mpsons at cix.compulink.co.uk  |   ICQ:97984995
aim:mpsonscix  |  yim:mpsons_cix  |  msn:zoe at theasylum.demon.co.uk
Just because I might be logged onto these doesn't mean I'm there...